NOUS AVONS BESOIN DE VOUS!
Piscine Lakeshore sera l’hôte des finales 2015 ALPES (Natation), le samedi 22 Août et nous avons besoin de votre aide. Ce sera la première fois que Lakeshore accueillera les finales Alpes depuis 1958!
Vous pouvez contribuer de plusieurs façons: fournir un produits de boulangerie pour vente de pâtisseries, aider à nourrir les officiels le jour de l’événement ou de se joindre à notre comité d’organisation pour aider à la planification.
WE NEED YOU!
Piscine Lakeshore Pool will be hosting the 2015 ALPS Finals (swimming) on Saturday, August 22 and we need your help. This will be the first time that Lakeshore will host the ALPS Finals since 1958!You can contribute in many ways: provide a baked items for bake sale or help feed the officials on the event day or join our organizing committee to help with advance planning.
UPDATED AUGUST 10
We still need help in the following areas:
- Parking Coordinator
- Raffle Coordinator
- Collection of ads from confirmed sponsors
- Food Donations for sale at meet (hot dogs, hamburgers, buns or donations from grocery stores)
- Event Day – set up, BBQ, raffle, bake sale, parking, clean up.
Sign up sheets will be posted at the pool on Monday, August 10.
LAKESHORE WILL NOT NEED TO PROVIDE ANY OFFICIALS ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 22.
CONFIRMED SPONSORS of 2015 ALPS FINALS (Saturday, August 22):
- Deakin Realty (back page and banner at pool) $100
- WIC (program and banner at pool) $100
- Magnolia Reflexology – $100 (plus bell ringer prizes)
- Action Scuba – $100
- Lester B. Pearson School Board – $100
- – Royal Bank Pointe Claire Plaza – $100 requires invoice
- Gold’s Gym – $100
- FONEX DATA Systems – $100 requires invoice
- Anonymous donation from Lakeshore member – $100
- Beaconsfield BlueFins – $100 (booth)
- Francis Scarpaleggia – $100 – requires invoice
- Westmount Moving – $50
- Monkey Bar Gym – $50
- En Mode Affaires – $50
- Montreal Institute of Swimming – $50 (booth)
- Tanya Laberge, physiotherapist- $50
- Talia Stefanescu, Oesteopath – $50
- Play It Again Sports $50
- Trophy Shop (Valois) – $25
- Village Corner Store – $25
- Kinatex West Island – $25
- Bolivar Coiffure – $25
- Stefanie Patterson, physiotherapist – $25
- Westmount Flourist – $50 raffle certificate
- Sylvie (bell ringer/raffle gifts)
- Vorgee ($200 bell ringer/ raffle gifts)
- Business Box – Printing
- Rod Roy Ski School – raffle (St Sauveur Waterpark)
- Starbucks Kirkland – 1 pound of coffee & gift bag
- Subway ( and raffle prize)
- Jeane & Jax handbags (2) – $185
- Play It Again Sports donation
- Westmount Florist Gift Certificate
- Euromarche $30 gift certificate
- Babar Books – $25
- Speedo – various items
- Subway – 6″ subs, cookie and drink box for $3.15 + tax
- Metro Pointe Claire – 20 cases of water/ 20 bags of hotdog buns – Darlene Reid / M. Chevier
- Euro – 20 packages of hotdogs
- Starbucks Kirkland – 10 gallons of coffee plus Creme, sugar, cups – to be picked up Aug 22
Lakeshore parent volunteer
This Friday (17 July) Lakeshore is hosting the annual Mark Bernotas Water Polo Tournament. Mark was an ALPS lifeguard and passed away a few years ago in a car accident. The tournament will run from 7am to approximately 3:30pm, therefore swim team and synchro are cancelled. Come out and cheer on our team! For those that would like to swim PVPC and Lakeside have offered to take our members free of charge.
Also, the swim-a-thon and movie night have been postponed to July 24th.