Registration for Summer 2018
Did you miss registration day?!
It’s not too late. Download, print and fill out the registration form below, and complete it with your payment via cheque payable to Lakeshore Swimming Club. Children’s lessons and programs begin June 25th.
Payment may be given in at the guard’s office during pool hours – OPEN HOUSE weekend June 9 & 10 noon-8pm – or place it in the mailbox at 18 Claremont Avenue, Pointe-Claire.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING A PHOTO OF EVERY MEMBER (WITH THEIR NAMES WRITTEN ON THE BACK). Your membership cards will be prepared for you at the pool when you register.
2018 Membership Price List
|Post June 10th|
|Adult 18+ & Child||$310||$355||+$20|
Please Note: Parents with a baby under the age of 2 can still join as a Couple.
GUEST PASS INFORMATION
*** A GUEST IS LIMITED TO TWO VISITS PER SUMMER ***
All members will receive two free passes, valid for free swim (not lessons).
All guests must register at the gate each visit.
Adult Admission – $8.00/day
Child/Senior Admission – $5.00/day
Weekly out-of-town Family – $150.00/week
Please make sure that you and your children know and understand these rules.
1. For your own safety, please notify the pool staff of any medical condition you may have (asthma, cardiac problems, allergies, etc.).
2. The lifeguards are at the pool for our safety. Please obey them.
3. When a lifeguard blows the whistle three times, this means “EMERGENCY.” Clear the pool immediately and wait for further instructions. One long whistle means “Clear the pool – end of swim periods or adult swim.” One short whistle means “See the lifeguard; you have broken a rule.”
4. Walk at all times.
5. Diving is not permitted in the shallow end of the pool. Ladders are for climbing out of the pool and are not to be used for diving.
6. Non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a parent or guardian at all times.
7. When the lifeguards hear thunder or see lightning, you will be asked to leave the pool immediately and remain well away from any water (including the showers) for at least 20 minutes. This is for your safety.
8. In the event of a power failure, the pool may remain open for only 2 hours following the onset of the blackout. After 2 hours, the water quality may be questionable. Consequently, the pool will be required to close.
9. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
1. Conduct that would jeopardize one’s own safety and/or the safety of others will not be tolerated. Individuals displaying this type of conduct may be asked to leave the pool area. Members are responsible for the conduct and safety of their families and guests.
2. No person having an infectious disease, lesion or excessive sunburn is permitted in the water.
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the pool gates.
4. Food and drinks are permitted on the deck but not in the pool. Please dispose of garbage promptly and properly. Please note that glass containers are not permitted. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the pool enclosure.
5. Soccer cleats and in-line skates must not be worn within the pool enclosure.
6. The pool staff and committee are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. We do have a lost and found bin that will be cleaned out and emptied periodically.