Registration for Summer 2021
Starting Saturday May 29 at 9am
Online registration will begin on Saturday May 29th at 9am via a Google Forms link here; https://forms.gle/qMPRWCq6HTHetu867
Please note the deadline for program and lesson registration is June 9, 2021
Payments may Payments must then be made by cash or cheque and sent to /dropped off at:
5 av du Parc-Penhurst, Pointe-Claire, H9S 3Y6.
Please note that this is a drop off location only. All questions should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 2021 season, pools will exclusively be reserved for Pointe-Claire residents, as well as 2019,2020 non-resident members.
Membership costs have been reduced to reflect that capacities will be limited, and programming may be modified at any time in order to comply with government and Public Health directives.
Memberships will be reserved exclusively for Pointe-Claire residents and 2019/2020 non-resident members. Memberships are available as an individual $40/resident, $50/non-resident or family $160 for a resident family of 4 or more, $200 for a non-resident family of 4 or more. Please note that membership is free for children under the age of 2.
Registration and Program Forms Below
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR LESSONS & PROGRAMS.
Please make sure that you and your children know and understand these rules.
1. For your own safety, please notify the pool staff of any medical condition you may have (asthma, cardiac problems, allergies, etc.).
2. The lifeguards are at the pool for our safety. Please obey them.
3. When a lifeguard blows the whistle three times, this means “EMERGENCY.” Clear the pool immediately and wait for further instructions. One long whistle means “Clear the pool – end of swim periods or adult swim.” One short whistle means “See the lifeguard; you have broken a rule.”
4. Walk at all times.
5. Diving is not permitted in the shallow end of the pool. Ladders are for climbing out of the pool and are not to be used for diving.
6. Non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a parent or guardian at all times.
7. When the lifeguards hear thunder or see lightning, you will be asked to leave the pool immediately and remain well away from any water (including the showers) for at least 20 minutes. This is for your safety.
8. In the event of a power failure, the pool may remain open for only 2 hours following the onset of the blackout. After 2 hours, the water quality may be questionable. Consequently, the pool will be required to close.
9. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
1. Conduct that would jeopardize one’s own safety and/or the safety of others will not be tolerated. Individuals displaying this type of conduct may be asked to leave the pool area. Members are responsible for the conduct and safety of their families and guests.
2. No person having an infectious disease, lesion or excessive sunburn is permitted in the water.
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the pool gates.
4. Food and drinks are permitted on the deck but not in the pool. Please dispose of garbage promptly and properly. Please note that glass containers are not permitted. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the pool enclosure.
5. Soccer cleats and in-line skates must not be worn within the pool enclosure.
6. The pool staff and committee are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. We do have a lost and found bin that will be cleaned out and emptied periodically.